Hypnotherapy Treatments to Stop Smoking
Hypnosis has shown to be helpful for people who wish to quit smoking. The treatment is done is one session.
The benefits of quitting are:
- 20 minutes after quitting smoking, blood pressure returns to normal.
- 8 hours after quitting oxygen levels in the blood improve.
- 14 hours after quitting carbon monoxide is eliminating from the body and the lungs start to clear the mucus and other smoking debris.
- 72 hours after quitting breathing becomes easier, the bronchial tubes start relaxing and energy levels increase.
- 2-12 weeks after quitting circulation improves through out the body making walking and exercise easier.
- 3-9 months after quitting coughs, wheezing, breathing issues get better as the lung function increases by as much as 10%
- 5 years after quitting the risk of heart attack reduces to about half of what it would be for a non-smoker.
- 10 years after quitting the risk of lung cancer falls to that of a non-smoker and the risk of a heart attack is reduced to the same as a person who has never smoked.
Contact Drew Walster, Clinical Hypnotherapist at the Balance Clinic, Burton Upon Trent:
T: 01283535006 / M: 07912992245